Moviemakers Club
Home Search Calendar Login Register Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Moviemakers Club  |  The Set  |  Scripter's Corner  |  Topic: Epic Fail (Rewrite) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epic Fail (Rewrite)  (Read 669 times)
Solaris
(Simon Lal)
The Power of the Sun

True form of Solaris

« on: September 30, 2012, 10:16:04 PM »

So, anyone can put scripts here? For like ideas? If so, I'll unload this bad boy.

Epic Fail

Characters

Fail Magnet- This role is meant to be played by a male, preferably a nerdish type. It can be played by a girl, in theory. No jokes are gender stereotypical, so it's not like it matters.

Friend- The friend of the Fail Magnet. Genderwise, it's the same thing as the Fail Magnet.

Win Master- This role is meant to be played by a really cool guy, who's adapted "powers" of pyrokinesis and levitation, supposedly.

Synopsis

After being coaxed to partake in Guitar Hero, the Fail Magnet starts garnering failure as some kind of fail. So much, in fact, that he has become a time bomb of failure. What will happen?

Script

Note: This script is written in only a way I could write it. It might differ from the norm.

Note 2: This is meant to go into a cliffhanger.

WE will have to wait a bit longer for the Mario space time continua, but in the mean time we can play a 2d Mario game with multiplayer support so now we can annoy up to four players for maximum efficiency- Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw on The Second Annual e3 Hype Massacre
Solaris
(Simon Lal)
The Power of the Sun

True form of Solaris

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 11:01:49 PM »

Scene 1: [ the beginnings of Fail]

Scene fades in on friend owning the fail master at a video game. (fail master now referred to as FL), camera pans to avatars fighting on scene, opening credits. At the end friend is playing is in a handstand\ upside-down, and fail master is next to him, friends avatar health at half, FL loses.

Friend: come play like you mean it.

FL: I'm trying i'm just not good at fighting games.

Friend: I see the way you use that controller, you've got all those combos memorized.

FL: Yeah, but you never give me a chance to use them! how can win if i can't hit you?!

Friend: Easy try harder. (cuts to game again where friend wins flawless victory.) I said bring your A-game not you C-game, looks like your A-game isn't good enough! (continues ad-lib bragging)

FL: (getting angrier) Fine then! let's play something i'm good at. (pulls out game from back pocket. pulls out Tanks) Get your game face on!

(Friend and FL proceed to play Tanks, Fl starts winning but at the cusps of winning, he loses.)

Friend: You mad? you mad bro? Why so mad bro, why so mad?Problem?

Fl: What? what? this isn't possible? how could i lose, i'm the best at this game?

Friend: One more chance, there is no way to fail this game. ( katamari Damacy\ Mavis beacon. And FL fails.) Can you not type? do you not do essays? how can you fail at typing?

FL: I got 20% that's not bad? right?

friend: oh it's bad, it's very bad. Your winning streak is not as good as it used to be.

Fl: (gets a phone call from his friend, turns out to be a telemarketer, turns out to be a prank call then he hangs up) It's getting late i gotta go.

[end of scene]

WE will have to wait a bit longer for the Mario space time continua, but in the mean time we can play a 2d Mario game with multiplayer support so now we can annoy up to four players for maximum efficiency- Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw on The Second Annual e3 Hype Massacre
Solaris
(Simon Lal)
The Power of the Sun

True form of Solaris

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 06:51:11 PM »

scene 2: [The signs of fail]:

(Scene opens up with Friend walking through the school with a lunch bag. he sits down somewhere and begins eating his lunch. A few minutes in a shadow envelopes him. It's FL covered in white stuff, his backpack is ripped open, and he looks like a mess.)

Friend: Holy crap! What happened to you?

FL: I had the worst morning ever.

Friend: (inspecting him) I can... see that. But what happened to you?

FL: (flash backs accompany all the dialogue) Well first my alarm clock broke so i got up crazy late, then the car broke down so i had to bike to school, but it gets worse! my chain snapped and i got flung off my bike, it ripped my bag, oh oh and when i was on the floor a bird flew over me. I thought i was safe when the first one missed. Turns out there was a huge flock of them.

Friend: So all that is -

FL: yup.

Friend: and you've been like that all day.

FL: yup.

(bell rings)

Friend: wow... well then (hears the bell) time for class man, I'll see you after school, and do me a favor take it easy.

FL: I'll try, but i don't think anything will be "easy."

(they part ways. scene continues in a sort of Montage where FL gets an F on his paper, he doesn't have homework, no pencils, etc. Til the two meet up after school.)

FL: I've had It man! I'm friggin done with this bad luck!

Friend: I think i might know what's wrong with you.

FL: How? What? what do you mean wrong with me?

Friend: Well I was talking to this guy called Win Master, i told him about your problems and he told me that you have been cursed with fail.

FL: (stares blankly at friend, bursts out laughing) What do you mean cursed with fail are you retarded or something?

Friend: Think about it man, all the stuff that's been happening to you. That all can't be coincidence.

FL: It's a bunch of bull, man. He's just messing with you.

Friend: Come on man! You can't be that stupid, come on!

FL: Bro! It's nothing like that.

Friend: (notices marks on FL's hand) Umm... what's that?

FL: what's what?

Friend: on your hand? its a black marking.

FL: Huh? when did this get here?

Friend: See what did i tell you!

FL: this could just have been some doodle i did. Later man i gotta get home.

Friend: I'm telling you man, I'm telling you!

[scene 2 end]

Pages: [1] Print 
Moviemakers Club  |  The Set  |  Scripter's Corner  |  Topic: Epic Fail (Rewrite)
Jump to: