Moviemakers Club
Home Search Calendar Login Register Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Moviemakers Club  |  The Set  |  Scripter's Corner  |  Topic: Little Kook in a Cabin DVDs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Linked Events
Author Topic: Little Kook in a Cabin DVDs  (Read 706 times)
WM
(William Mok)
Club Founder

iMok Productions

« on: November 05, 2008, 07:35:31 AM »

Little Kook in a Cabin DVDs

View in Gallery

Finally got the DVD label finished - special thanks to Sara for most of it.  We will start giving out the DVDs on Friday when we show the movie in the Little Theater.
  Didn't finish the DVD by Friday (well actually was done, but Ashleen had a "new improved" Psychotrist or something), so I will be handing out the DVDs Monday Nov.10 at lunch in C205.  Just come by some time to pick one up.

I'll be putting in:
  - Little Kook in a Cabin (of course)
  - Chapter Menu
  - Extras
  --- Outtakes & Behind Scns
  --- Scrapbook Gallery
  --- Asee's Dah Screams
  --- Bonus Video! Psychotrist

Getting a DVD ($$)

Please post if you want one as we can only print limited copies.  They're also getting somewhat expensive to make so we'll have to start charging.

The cost will be $5 per DVD.
  If you helped with either horror movie this year, you only have to pay for $2 for the raw cost of the materials (photo-gloss disc + ink).

Of course you're always welcome to overpay if you want.  Tongue All sales will go to the club so it will come back around anyways.

Signed up for copies
1. William Mok - $2 - paid
2. Gavin Wong - $2 - paid
3. Nathan Cline - $2 - paid
4. Peter Seto - $2 - paid
5. Linda Ha - $2 - paid
6. Alex Ajayi - $2
7. Asee Thao - $2 - paid
8. Kao Vang - $2 - paid
9. Alaina Fong - $2 - paid
10. Sara Shijo - $2 - paid
11. Ashleen Lal - $2 - paid
12. Mr. Calandri
13. Mr. Jason Smith
14. Mrs. Bowman - $2 - paid
15. Mr. Plotts - $2 - paid
16. Mrs. Pierson
17. Mr. Fry
18. Mrs. Song
19. Mrs. Feliz - $2 - paid
20. Mr. Williams

aycweugsiqkommok
(Benjamin Fong)
Club Audience

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 06:35:59 PM »

Are you going to use any of the music I made? They're kinda short, but they're still usable.
countglenn
(Nathan Cline)
Grammar Medic
Distinguished Member

For every disease there is a cure.

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 09:15:06 PM »

LOL AT ASEE DAUGH Grin

But seeing this on DVD will be awesome. Adding Psychotrist makes it a double feature, well worth the $5 it's asked for. Props on Sara for the cover.

As I said, it's all up to you whether or not you're willing to pay 50 bucks for this, but I paid a hundred bucks for "Mirror's Edge", so I guess that makes me a RETAAD. -Yahtzee Croshaw on Left 4 Dead
WM
(William Mok)
Club Founder

iMok Productions

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 02:55:49 AM »

Are you going to use any of the music I made? They're kinda short, but they're still usable.
Ben they were very short (under a minute?)... only had one instrument and seem relatively incomplete. Undecided I'm not replacing the music I already have for it.

WM
(William Mok)
Club Founder

iMok Productions

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 04:48:33 PM »

Didn't finish the DVD by Friday (well actually was done, but Ashleen had a "new improved" Psychotrist or something) so will be handing out the DVDs Monday Nov.10 at lunch.  Just come by C205 some time to pick one up.

countglenn
(Nathan Cline)
Grammar Medic
Distinguished Member

For every disease there is a cure.

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 05:48:37 PM »

I'll go pick one up.

As I said, it's all up to you whether or not you're willing to pay 50 bucks for this, but I paid a hundred bucks for "Mirror's Edge", so I guess that makes me a RETAAD. -Yahtzee Croshaw on Left 4 Dead
Pages: [1] Print 
Moviemakers Club  |  The Set  |  Scripter's Corner  |  Topic: Little Kook in a Cabin DVDs
Jump to: